• Commodity Identification Workshops were conducted by Strategic Export Control Division (SECDIV) in ECO Postal Staff College, Islamabad. The events are captured in College's Annual Newsletters of
(Download December 2014) and
(Download December 2015).
Clipping from ECO Postal Staff College Newsletter (December 2014)
Clipping from ECO Postal Staff College Newsletter (December 2015)
• Internal Compliance Programme (ICP) Guidelines" have been notified through the Gazette of Pakistan No. 2(24)/2013-SECDIV (P) dated 3 October 2014. The guidelines will facilitate the relevant entities including academic and research institutions in fostering compliance culture and setting up an effective internal compliance system in a small, medium and large entity.
• SECDIV officials participated in International Defense Exhibition and Seminar-2014 (IDEAS-2014). DG SECDIV delivered a talk on "Promoting Responsible Trade under Contemporary Security Environment", on 4 December 2014 in a conference during IDEAS-2014. The conference was organized by South Asian Strategic Stability Institute (SASSI), Islamabad.
• SECDIV access to Pakistan Customs Web Based One Customs (WeBOC) has been principally agreed. Work on the project is in progress.
• Control Lists of Goods, Technologies, Material and Equipment related to Nuclear and Biological Weapons and their Delivery Systems have been revised and notified in the Gazette of Pakistan vide S.R.O. 276 (I)/2015 dated 28 March 2015
• DG SECDIV delivered a talk on "Benefits of Internal Compliance and How to Setup Self Regulatory System", on 18 May 2015 and 12 June 2015 in Training Workshops on Internal Compliance Programme. The workshops were held at Forman Christian College (FCC) University, Lahore and NED University of Engineering and Technology, Karachi under the auspices of Higher Education Commission (HEC), Pakistan. Experts/researchers from various Universities participated in the workshops